Damages to the scooter and/or injury to the rider as well as damages to any property and/or other persons are the responsibility of the renter.
Rental Rules and Regulations
1. Minimum charge is 9 months.
2. Must be 21 years or older. Students may rent at 18 with parent guarantor.
3. Must possess a valid driver's license. Motorcycle endorsement required for 200cc.
4. Master Card or Visa required for security deposit.
5. No passenger riders.
6. All proper apparel must be worn. Click here for a list of appropriate attire.
7. Must sign a Liability Waiver and Rental Agreement.
8. All rates subject to change without notice
9. No refunds.
10. Must demonstrate ability to ride a bicycle.
* Student rentals valid with proof of full time student status. We reserve the right to refuse rental for any safety reason including improper apparel or apparent lack of skill. Rate available with minimum 9 month rental contract. Must bring by store monthly for safety inspection. Must use only 91 octane gasoline or higher. Must service only at NW Motor Scooters. All maintenance included. Helmet purchase or own helmet required. Rental contract and security deposit must be paid in advance.